- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Mixing und Mastering (English)
3. September 2016 @ 12:00 - 4. September 2016 @ 18:00€239
Berlin, 2 days, daily 12 pm – 6.00 pm
Mixing & Mastering
Wanting to take your production to the next level? Learning proper techniques for mixing and mastering can make a world of difference. Timo Preece’s expert methods, tips and tricks will help get you on the road to better quality tracks.
By diving into assorted techniques, participants learn core strategies that make up the foundation of mixing and mastering.
This course will cover:
- Spacialization, separation and panning
- Dynamic and time based effect processing techniques
- Frequency: separation, banding and layering
- Signal Routing, Grouping and Subgrouping
- Compression and Side Chaining
- Level Balancing
- Automation Workflow
- Bouncing mixes and stems for mastering
- Studio Tips and Tricks
Through a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on participation, this course will get participants up to speed with cutting-edge mixing and mastering techniques and methods that can be applied to Ableton Live or any other digital audio workstation or 3rd party tools.
Course level 2: Advanced Beginners or Intermediate
Course language: English
Basic knowledge of Ableton Live or previous participation in the Ableton Live Beginners Course.
Max. students: 8
Min. students: 3